CoVid-19 Office Notice
To Our Valued Patients
We are happy to announce we are open.
Keeping our patients and team safe has always been a priority, so with the additional measures put forth by the CDC, OSHA, and ADA, we will continue to make sure our office is operating in a safe and healthy environment for everyone. Thanks for being patient.
We will be observing the guidelines that are given by the CDC. We are asking all patients to screen themselves before coming in to their appointments, to reduce any risk to yourself or others. If you have any cold or flu symptoms, please call us and stay home. Also, take your temperature before leaving for your appointment. If it’s over 99.9, please give us a call and let us know and we ask that you stay at home at this time until the fever has not been present for at least 24 hours before coming in.
We are taking a number of precautionary steps for everyone.
- In addition to our already stringent disinfecting and sterilization procedures, you will see an increased use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- When arriving at the office all patients (or parent/guardian when appropriate) will need to complete a COVID-19 Supplemental Health Questionnaire form prior to each appointment and COVID Supplemental Informed Consent form will need to be completed once to be kept on file.
- We ask that only one parent/guardian enters the front office with a child/adolescent patient and no guest enter the office with an adult patient. We ask that child/adolescent patients enter the treatment area unaccompanied if at all possible. Please have any other family members or siblings wait outside or in their vehicles unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- All patients will have their temperature taken prior to receiving care. Please know every team member and doctor will go through the same check in process each morning when they arrive at the office.
- We have hand sanitizer available in the office for your use.
- As much as we love everyone, we will be doing “air hugs and handshakes”.
If you would like to get in for an appointment, Give us a call at 661-259-6142 or We look forward to returning to our practice.
Dr. Bobby, Dr. Eric, and team